Thread: Heading to the anchor this weekend

Default Heading to the anchor this weekend

I'm heading down to the anchor river this weekend, if anybody wants to stop by and say hello and tell some lies just stop on by. I should be parked at the slide hole lot. Red truck w/ the alaskan camper. Yeah i'll be having shrimp for dinner!
    Attachment 1035
    Last edited by potbuilder; 03-10-2007 at 21:10.

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

Default Too Bad

That's too bad, I was just down there fishing Thursday and Friday.
    Maybe next time. I definately will be hitting you up soon on those shrimp pots. I am very interested in doing some shrimping next year.

It was a bit cool this morning out there, and there are definately a few people fishing the Anchor and Deep Creek. Good fishing on both. Although this trip wasn't the most productive, just a couple of fish. Lots of fun and worth it just to be out there. Seems like getting there early in the morning and fishing the tide produces the best results.

Let me know how you do.
    Marc Theiler

Marc to bad we missed each other. Fishing was kind of slow for me also, broke ice out of the guides in the mornings but the afternoons were beautiful. I did get three nice fish on saturday afternoon but got skunked on sunday but i only fished till noon. I do still have some pots available and I'll be building pots later this winter, so just email when your ready and i'll fix you right up.

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

Default Cool

Quote Originally Posted by potbuilder View Post
    Marc to bad we missed each other. Fishing was kind of slow for me also, broke ice out of the guides in the mornings but the afternoons were beautiful. I did get three nice fish on saturday afternoon but got skunked on sunday but i only fished till noon. I do still have some pots available and I'll be building pots later this winter, so just email when your ready and i'll fix you right up.
    I'll definately be in touch. Great to hear you catch three nice steelies that is the way it goes over there. Did you see many people? Seems timing is everything there. I hope to get there next week.
    Marc Theiler