Thread: Owner of Lost Weapon (ATTN: Tarn)

Default Owner of Lost Weapon (ATTN: Tarn)

First off I want to say that you're a very honest person and I thought for sure no one would speak up. I was duck hunting on the 8th of September and my pistol fell out of the pickup truck near the parking lot. It was dark and we didn't realize it was missing until we got home. I dont want to post too much more about the description on here. but I will say it is black and had 2 loaded mags and was in a camo holster.

Thanks Ryan Baxter, 360-3162 or 349-9567

Was kind of hoping that the owner didn't read these forums, but felt obligated to give it a try. Description sounds about right. Will give you a calll.

Thumbs up a good man

Dan, it is very nice to see people do the right things.
    You are and should be commended,
    Max
    When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

Thumbs up Excellent story for this forum

Fellas,
    I had to comment on your thread. After reading the thread I felt a little restoration of faith in man's honesty. All of us hunters have been protrayed (at one time or another) as blood thirsty savages. It is actions like yours that will tear down those stereotypes. By taking the extra step TARN you have given me the opportunity to tell a modern day good samaritan story to my sons (6 and 9). Thanks.

nice to see that there are still people out there that do the right thing.

TOm L

Thanks. Ryan was happily reunited with his new pistol Saturday night.

In an interesting coincidence, it turned out that we had our decoys out within a few hundred yards of each other just the day before he picked up the pistol. Never actually saw each other, but heard occasional shots that helped keep the birds moving somewhat.