Thread: TC Contender snowmaching holster???

Default TC Contender snowmaching holster???

Im looking for a decent holster that I can carry my 10 barreled TC Contender 45/410 for ptarmigan hunting on a snowmachine. Preferably, Id like to wear it underneath my outer layer across my chest, but Im open to all options as long as they are comfortable to wear riding my sled all day.

Here is pic to give you a better idea:

Thanks for any suggestions

Thumbs up Bianchi Ranger Hush System

This is more designed for SA & DA revolvers... the Bianchi Ranger Hush System padded cross-chest w/ "Flap accessory" set-up is my #1 recommendation. It will likely fit the 10" contender also.

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpag...eitemid=689129

- this link gives you the holster... but get the accessory "Flap" additionally for sure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Richardson View Post
    This is more designed for SA & DA revolvers... the Bianchi Ranger Hush System padded cross-chest w/ "Flap accessory" set-up is my #1 recommendation. It will likely fit the 10" contender also.

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpag...eitemid=689129

- this link gives you the holster... but get the accessory "Flap" additionally for sure!!!
    here's a rig that i like.......by uncle mike's. it is offered with or without scope, and in several color options. i kind of like the camo...

it is reasonably priced at about $50. as you can see i also use a waist belt and a wrist cuff for ammo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    happy trails.
    jh

Quote Originally Posted by pinehavensredrocket View Post
    here's a rig that i like.......by uncle mike's. it is offered with or without scope, and in several color options. i kind of like the camo...

it is reasonably priced at about $50. as you can see i also use a waist belt and a wrist cuff for ammo.
    That is a nice setup there. Got any links to where I can purchase that holster??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    That is a nice setup there. Got any links to where I can purchase that holster??

Thanks

hi lanche; try opticsplanet, they have a full selection of new ones...or ebay, to bid on used gear.

i use dogpile as a search engine, it includes google, jeeves and others. it is fast and covers more material.

good luck.
    happy trails.
    jh

Quote Originally Posted by pinehavensredrocket View Post

wwwopticsplanet.net
    happy trails.
    jh

I recommend you check with Dave Johnston of Diamond D Leather. He is located in the Chugaik area. He makes great products - I have two of his chest holsters for my 454 Ruger, one while it is scoped and one for no scope. If he doesn't have anything in stock he can custom make exactly what you want. Stu

Quote Originally Posted by SNORYDR View Post
    I recommend you check with Dave Johnston of Diamond D Leather. He is located in the Chugaik area. He makes great products - I have two of his chest holsters for my 454 Ruger, one while it is scoped and one for no scope. If he doesn't have anything in stock he can custom make exactly what you want. Stu
    i have a diamond d for my smith 329pd, and it is a beaut but i don't think dave make a holster for the contender-encore line?? if he does the quality will be the best.

the guides choice holser designs run about $165.00 w/ cartridge loops.
    happy trails.
    jh