Thread: eat moose 10 k wolves

Default eat moose 10 k wolves

does anyone know where i can get one of those old bumper stickers that said: EAT MOOSE 10,000 WOLVES CAN'T BE WRONG! I have seen them on rigs here in Homer, but when I ask them they all say it was on when bought, or i've had it so long I don't remember. Will be driving out to California soon and would sure like to have one!!! Thanks bob
    alaskabob

Default Try

Doing a search. Maybe i'm wrong, but I thought that I saw a thread about a similar bumper sticker recently...

RYAN
    Ryan from Wasilla

That's the best bumper sticker in all of Alaska.....Hope you can proudly display one in California.

Quote Originally Posted by tcman View Post
    That's the best bumper sticker in all of Alaska.....Hope you can proudly display one in California.
    Some folks in Ca are more than willing to add a few scratches and help remove it...they like being pro-active and hands-on.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Quote Originally Posted by tcman View Post
    I'm not so sure. What about `Treadwell - the other white meat?` That one is pretty great.
    O

Always liked "Eat a Beaver, Save a Tree"

Quote Originally Posted by AkBobby View Post
    does anyone know where i can get one of those old bumper stickers that said: EAT MOOSE 10,000 WOLVES CAN'T BE WRONG! I have seen them on rigs here in Homer, but when I ask them they all say it was on when bought, or i've had it so long I don't remember. Will be driving out to California soon and would sure like to have one!!! Thanks bob
    Bob:

Try this website.

http://www.bumperart.com/ProductDeta...productID=6660