Thread: Good Lab kennel

Default Good Lab kennel

I am in the search for a new dog again. I have a 7 year old black lab female that is a pointing lab. She has been a wonderful dog, but I want to get a second lab to start training up while the ole girl is still sort of in her prime. I am familiar with some good kennels in the lower 48, but are there any highly recommended kennels for a yellow or black lab up here in the Anchorage area. I had a fellow mention that Kodiak kennels was the place he picked up his lab. Seemed like a good dog with lots of energy and drive up on Mt Baldy. Just looking for few point outs to start the search. Thanks.

Default Check your pm

but be quick...

Fairbanks, Alaska

Default Greatland Kennels

We got a great hunting lab from those folks about 8 years ago. They are located in Wasilla, and do everything from pups to started dogs. They have a web site.

Greatland Kennels is no longer breeding labradors. The kennel/boarding facility is known as Alaska TLC kennels.
    "It's the journey that's important, with experience and knowledge to be gained along the way, in the company of our faithful dogs and our good friends."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kink Alaska surrounded by sled dog kennels, a fabulous view and lots of hunting.

Default Nice litter in Alaska Dog News

I was drooling over this litter when the ad came in. page 19 in the PDF.