Thread: Powder orders?

Default Powder orders?

Anyone working up a powder order right now? I want to get an 8 pound keg of IMR4831. PM me or wjtroy@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Default Powder Load

Never done an order but do need some powder. Will throw my name into the order. I need some Winchester 748/WSF. Email is dpwitch@aol.com

Anyone who wants to take the lead I have an info email on how to order powder and what I did. Just PM me your email address if you want it, happy to send it out.

Andy

Is anyone going to do a group powder order? I have the worst time finding anything, because I don't get to town very often, and when I do, the shelves are completely empty. I'd be in on it even if it's just one flavor, maybe 4895 or Benchmark.

Will this be a Anchorage or Fairbanks order?

I need this order to run through Anchorage or Mat-Su if I'm doing a FTF transfer, which I would prefer. I like Fairbanks, I just rarely ever get up that way.

If anyone is going to run with this, please email me

neil_schlosser@excite.com

I normally have a really hard time accessing this site - blocked at work, and I don't have internet at home. Staying at a hotel right now, so I'll have access for a few more days.

I could use a few more #'s, noticed www.powdervalleyinc.com seemingly has a fair amount of powder. a fbks. order of course.