Thread: Update on any Valley lakes?

Default Update on any Valley lakes?

..Thinking of heading out tomorrow to Nancy Lakes...it's been a few weeks since I've hit the valley.

Goin pike fishing eh? Should be a good time. Supposed to be clear tommorow so the fish might bite fairly well. Getting towards that time where they spawn. We were gonna go behind Nancy into one of those lakes today but didn't thanks to all the snow. Might hit Memory tommorow. Snow isn't helping anything.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Decided to bag Nancy Lake today, in favor of Talkeetna (Christiansen Lake)....what a good idea!

Mostly sunny with only one other person on the lake. I managed to c&r 15-20 rainbows in the 12-14in range. Once again, the 'chum sack' brought in a steady school fish for over 2 hrs (well, at least that's the underwater camera showed!)

Yes we bagged fishing too thanks to all the snow.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Default good job

Quote Originally Posted by JimJimmers View Post
    Decided to bag Nancy Lake today, in favor of Talkeetna (Christiansen Lake)....what a good idea!

Mostly sunny with only one other person on the lake. I managed to c&r 15-20 rainbows in the 12-14in range. Once again, the 'chum sack' brought in a steady school fish for over 2 hrs (well, at least that's the underwater camera showed!)

It's been a few years since I last ice fished on Christianson. All the trout I caught were probably half the size that you caught. Good to hear that they're running larger.