Thread: Ruger Super Blackhawk Alaska 50th Anniversary

Thumbs up Ruger Super Blackhawk Alaska 50th Anniversary

I just got these pics of a new Ruger Super Blackhawk Alaska 50th Anniversary model that should be in Alaska gun shops soon. The guy who got me these pics said they should be in late March, and they will be a limited production of 500 with Alaska stores getting at least 200. I think I'll put in an early order at my gun dealer this afternoon!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up Good looking gun!

How much are they gonna sell for?

Andy

Thanks radrod ak how the heck am I supossed to get that one past the wife. When did you get that gun? Oh i've had it awhile. I don't think so there is a pretty gold bear on the back and stars and it says Alaska. Umm would you believe I got a really good deal on it!!

Ok radrod ak now let me really thank you, its been 25 min. since my last post. I printed off the pictures of the blackhawk and showed my wife and do you know what she said? That is one nice looking gun, that would be somthing really nice to leave to your son, go buy one. (oh by the way I'm only 39) So sunday I will look for someone to order for me Thanks again.

Does anyone know a down-south dealer that has these?

I can't find one to order from.

Quote Originally Posted by kingfisherktn View Post
    Does anyone know a down-south dealer that has these?

I can't find one to order from.
    Have your Ruger dealer order one or look at Gunbroker.com for one. Or Ruger can tell you where they get shiped to when they do send them out.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by fozz View Post
    Ok radrod ak now let me really thank you, its been 25 min. since my last post. I printed off the pictures of the blackhawk and showed my wife and do you know what she said? That is one nice looking gun, that would be somthing really nice to leave to your son, go buy one. (oh by the way I'm only 39) So sunday I will look for someone to order for me Thanks again.
    So your wife is just like mine! Don't matter what I think she will think about something I'm always wrong. I even try the reverse of what I think and that don't work either. So after 17 years I learned to show her a picture and . . . well . . . beg when I canít slip it past.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    Have your Ruger dealer order one or look at Gunbroker.com for one. Or Ruger can tell you where they get shiped to when they do send them out.

Andy
    My Ruger dealers haven't seen any of these yet and the Ruger website hasn't been productive either.

Default super blackhawk alaskan

I just got back from the gun shop and I put a deposit on the blackhawk alaskan. He told me that he had two coming in one regular model which is now officialy mine and what he called a diamond model. He said the diamond model is 1 of 50 it comes with a wooden case with glass lid a knife a coin and there are actual dimonds on the gun. Sarah Palin is getting one of the dimond models serial number 50 so he says.

Default Who will get serial # 49?

Quote Originally Posted by fozz View Post
    I just got back from the gun shop and I put a deposit on the blackhawk alaskan. He told me that he had two coming in one regular model which is now officialy mine and what he called a diamond model. He said the diamond model is 1 of 50 it comes with a wooden case with glass lid a knife a coin and there are actual dimonds on the gun. Sarah Palin is getting one of the dimond models serial number 50 so he says.
    That's too bad. I think I would rather have serial # 49.

I have a philisophical question. Why/Who would want diamonds on a gun?

On the other hand, I guess none of these 50 will ever be shot. If they are just sculptures, you can put whatever on them.

Lost Sheep