Thread: Pricing 2,000 rounds of .308 Ball (7.62X51 NATO)

Default Pricing 2,000 rounds of .308 Ball (7.62X51 NATO)

I just found a few thousand rounds of .308 Ball ammo. and I need some help pricing it for sale at the Gun Show.

There is 1,000 rounds of HSM 150 Gr. FMJ Bulk packed in Ammo cans of (500 Each can).

Also: "Made in Malaysia" Packed in 50 round boxes inside ammo cans (300 rounds per can) 150 Gr. FMJ

I only get to town a few time per year, and have lost track of Ammo prices. Thanks for the help.

Default 308

I just bought 200 rounds of non corrosive/non reloadable 308 for 50 cent a round. The cheapest stuff i could find at the recent fairbanks gun show. I think the price went up as it started running out.

Mike L, Thank you, I just called Wild West Guns where I bought the HSM ammo, they sold out at $1.00 per round ($499.90 for 500 round can). They hope to get some more but not sure what the price will be, and it will be early April.

Does anyone know of Bulk selling for more than $1.00 per round for bulk.

Don't have to worry about firearm confirscation......no one will be able to afford ammo........

I bought 200 rounds of Winchester .308 from GunRunners at $.845 a round. You might not be able to sell at $1/round.

Just a shot note, HSM is made in Stevensville, MT; not in Maylasia or anywhere else. USA and is of very good quality. They also make ammo for the Secret Service snipers and lots of other folks. I think they have a web site but not sure. J.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRgr View Post
    Just a shot note, HSM is made in Stevensville, MT; not in Maylasia or anywhere else. USA and is of very good quality. They also make ammo for the Secret Service snipers and lots of other folks. I think they have a web site but not sure. J.

Suggest reread of first post: There are two (2) different Piles of ammo One from HSM and another from Maylasia.

I sold the 1,000 rounds of HSM at the Palmer Lions Club Gun Show. (SOLD for $1,000.00 or a buck a round.......)

I'll take the rest too the next Gun Show March 28/29