Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holder Says ADMIN wants Ban

Default Holder Says ADMIN wants Ban

If they pass this new and improved AWB; will it mean Revolution???????
    If not what will it take to make people wake up to tyranny??????

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=6960824&page=1

Default Wow

using mexico as an excuse is a pretty lame attempt to veil the real reason. To turn back all of bush's policies back to clinton era policies I believe is the real agenda. Not just guns.

Default Wake UP

Quote Originally Posted by AKKCChief View Post
    If they pass this new and improved AWB; will it mean Revolution???????
    If not what will it take to make people wake up to tyranny??????

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=6960824&page=1
    In order to WAKE UP most americans you would have to make W11, X-Box, PS-2 & PS-3 and Satellite TV illeagel. When those things that mean something to them are no longer available then you wold have an angree mob.
    But the access to "Assault Weapons & high capacity mags" is not a factor to people who shoot sporting clays or hunt waterfowl. It doesn't effect the deerhuntrs who use bolt guns or target shooters shoot bullseye or homeowners who only want a firearm for "protection" or heaven help us muzzle-loader shooters or archers. People who play golf, tennis, soccer, and the namby pamby sports could care less about gun rights. Don't believe me just take a gun rights petetion to the Byron Nelson Open and see if you can get any signatures; it ain't politicaly correct.
    When gun owners are as divided as we choose to be; we take up sides. These sides include what a person should be allowed to own or purchase. Then we won't go out of our way to defend the other guys rights as long as no-one steps on our toes/rights.
    PERSONALLY,I feel if you can afford it you should be able to own it; but if you misuse it (commit criminal acts) you should be severly punished for and loose the privilege of gun ownership and be incarcerated or worse.
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

here is my email to Begich, I suggest everyone in Alaska send one. Murkowski should be no problem.

Dear Senator Begich:

Eric Holder announced today that that a new Assault Weapons Ban is being considered by the Obama administration.

You won a close election, in part, because of your "pro gun" record and promises you made to protect gun rights. I respectfully request that you do everything in your power to block this legislation, including but not limited to, immediately issuing a public statement demonstrating your opposition to an so called Assault weapons ban

Please be advised that your actions in this regard will determine whether or not you receive the support of gun owning Alaskans in the future.

Thank you for your consideration.

Thank god I am well stocked with reasonably priced black guns again. leastaways I was last night

Default Not a surte thing

Begich's gun stance was never really a proven thing. He is a junior democratic senator and has no power. If he doesn't kiss dem arse for years, he doesn't have any cred, so don't hold your breath.
    You know, this AWB is just oine step in the end game, which is to relinquish our Sovereign rights as a country to the global community. The U.N. Global Disarmament Treaty, which totally bans the private ownership of firearms is something that Obama, through dear Hillary, will help ratify. It is pretty obvious that the global community is a highly desired condition for Obama and his henchmen. A one world government is not unlikely in the future, something George Soros, Obama's biggest contributor is aiming for. So, no matter what guns we do or do not find important pales compared to whjat these bans actually mean. I still have faith in the American people, but the dems have used our fair and honest system to launch an all out power grab, a permanent one if they can work that out. Revolution?, resistance? It may come to that. Our reps in D.C. aren't doing much more then grumbling and bending. It may well be up to us to protect our 2nd Amendment, and therefore our Constitution, which may soon be shredded. Can you spell Impeachment? Wait, wait, can you spell, benign, authoritarian dictator? There you go. Of course, we'll likely go broke first. What are you willing to do?

Default Time for a BIG "States Rights" push

I think the only possible salvation is a return to the Republic our forefathers founded... New Hampshire is working a phenomenal "States Rights" bill as we speak, Monatana an outstanding "gun rights / states rights" one. Alaskans need to be on the banswagon and do the same. If enough of the conservative states did this, be may hold them at bay in the Supreme Court... I think its critical that we get our Alaskan Legislature to do this, and get all our relatives and friends outside to get their legislatures to do the same.

Check them out on this thread:

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=48449

Wow!!! I just hope we will all let our voices be heard with our elected officials before this all comes apart and there is real trouble. I know what side of the revolution I belong on and that is the same side the founders of our nation and the constitution were on.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Quote Originally Posted by mauserboy View Post
    Begich's gun stance was never really a proven thing. He is a junior democratic senator and has no power. If he doesn't kiss dem arse for years, he doesn't have any cred, so don't hold your breath.
    You know, this AWB is just oine step in the end game, which is to relinquish our Sovereign rights as a country to the global community. The U.N. Global Disarmament Treaty, which totally bans the private ownership of firearms is something that Obama, through dear Hillary, will help ratify. It is pretty obvious that the global community is a highly desired condition for Obama and his henchmen. A one world government is not unlikely in the future, something George Soros, Obama's biggest contributor is aiming for. So, no matter what guns we do or do not find important pales compared to whjat these bans actually mean. I still have faith in the American people, but the dems have used our fair and honest system to launch an all out power grab, a permanent one if they can work that out. Revolution?, resistance? It may come to that. Our reps in D.C. aren't doing much more then grumbling and bending. It may well be up to us to protect our 2nd Amendment, and therefore our Constitution, which may soon be shredded. Can you spell Impeachment? Wait, wait, can you spell, benign, authoritarian dictator? There you go. Of course, we'll likely go broke first. What are you willing to do?
    Prepped and waiting. "SOL" don't mean I ran out of luck.

Will you fold up or will you stand up and be a,,,,

Son Of Liberty

Revolution is how we got started.

Time will come.

Default Broken Promises

When Obama took office he swore to defend the constitution and this includes the bill of rights, maybe we should sue him for breach of contract.

Gee I would have hoped to see folks saying "letter sent" instead of engaging in silly political rants

To each his own, I sent one to Lisa and Don too.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Begich sign on (and later withdrew) as a supporter of Bloomberg's "Mayor's Against Illegal Guns"??

He has already shown his stance, it won't change.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????? You mean His SOS Chicago Holiness lied to us when he said he supported our 2A rights and that we didn't need to buy more guns and ammo because he wasn't taking them away????

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Begich sign on (and later withdrew) as a supporter of Bloomberg's "Mayor's Against Illegal Guns"??

He has already shown his stance, it won't change.
    Exactly. This has been one of my problems with Begich all along. He only withdrew from Bloomberg's Cartel due to intense pressure from Alaskans. I doubt he would have done it on his own because I suspect he was using it as a stepping stone to get noticed nationally for his run for the senate.
    Not to mention that he violated the statewide preemption law by exempting Anchorage when Alaska went to permitless concealed carry and had to be slapped down by the state.

Leopards don't lose their spots and elitist, statist leftists don't change their true nature. We'll see how long he can keep up the act.
    Now what ?

I listen to 106.5 onthe way to work, and I know Begich calls in every now and then...I'd like to myself or see one of us catch him on the air and ask him a few questions as to why he(a democrat in Washington) continues to sell out his so-called republican Alaskans. And to think some guys I work with only voted for him to get him out of our town.

Sad. I voted Stevens and I have no regrets.

I don't understand why the city voted and elected an anti-gun, Democratic Mayor, but yet Obama never bothered to try pulling voted. Hell from the Begich outcome, Obama had a fighting chance of winning our votes. Our support makes no sense
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    Gee I would have hoped to see folks saying "letter sent" instead of engaging in silly political rants

Give me a break.............these tyrants don't care what you think or have to say. They know all they have to do is placate when an election comes around.

200 years ago they'd been tarred, feathered and run the hell out of town.

I Sent a letter to Begich and Murkowski a couple of weeks ago expressing my displeasure about the Holder conformation issue. So far I have gotten no response from either, I'm guessing they don't care how we feel. However everyone reading these threads needs to take the time and write to our congressmen, go to congress.org to get the addresses, maby if enough of us flood their offices they will get the point. If they would have had tv in 1776 we would still be bowing to the queen.

Quote Originally Posted by AKKCChief View Post
    Give me a break.............these tyrants don't care what you think or have to say. They know all they have to do is placate when an election comes around.

200 years ago they'd been tarred, feathered and run the hell out of town.

So thats your excuse to do nothing?

Everyone need to voice thier concerns to our elected officials. I am sorry if you think they don't listen, but just sitting back and complaining gets nothing done. At least Murkowski did address the issues http://www.newsminer.com/news/2009/f...where/?opinion

I have written all three of our represenatives over the past few weeks concerning several 2nd amendment and veteran issues. If they hear from enough of us they will have no choice but to support us due to fear of loosing thier prescious position in the future elections.

Lets us not forget that those people in Washington are not the government, WE ARE, and we cannot let them forget it either.
    “Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." ~Calvin Coolidge~

Default Letter sent!

Absolutely! +11111

So thats your excuse to do nothing?
    I've been writing to Politicians for 30 years. The only time they answer is when they're up for election. And that includes our esteemed supposed Conservative Madame Governor. I'm tired of politicians and their BS! 90% or more are corrupt and are more like the Sopranos than Statesmen. Politics is the new Organized Crime.

Visit http://www.secondamendmentmarch.com/. It's time for a Million Man March and Tea Parties etc.... And if that don't work...............then I advocate Tar + Feathers and if that don't work.............Bullets + Rope.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast