Thread: Ross Momentum reel sale from $450 down to $150 (Cabelas)

Default Ross Momentum reel sale from $450 down to $150 (Cabelas)

Saw this deal and had to pass it on. $300 off if you look at the Ross Momentum in black 7-9 wt. Awesome deal.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...430&hasJS=true
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Looks like it's still 295...

Last night it was $155. Talked my wife into letting me get one and ****...went to order one this morning and it was back to $295. Oh well...you snooze you looze

I kind of suspected that would be the case. No way they would sell a $450 reel for $155 for long. Sometimes there are some good deals on the Cabelas "Bargain Cave", but it is hit and miss. Hopefully someone was able to take advantage of this deal. Awesome reels.
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Shoulda checked your post earlier Dan! Thanks anyways! I picked up a Loomis EastFork a couple weeks back...can't wait to use it!

Thanks for heads up. I was able to get one for that 155 price. I thought they would sell out fast, but didn't expect the jump up in price. Wonder if that was a mistake? Thanks again though. Good luck fishing...
    jim

I still wonder if it was a typo. But Cabelas will fluctuate the sale prices at times. My guess is they are overstocked on something so bad, they drop prices drastically, then as their "overstock" problem is being fixed, they gradually pull prices back to cut profit losses. At any rate, glad you got one at that price.

$155 is the price of the spare spools, not the reel; that really does look like a misprint, and I personally would understand if they did not honor it.

Yeah, they have changed it online. The other day the black reel in 7-9 was at $155 as well. Figured it to be a typo. It has since changed.

Online just now at Cabelas and see the reel in 7-9 wt is marked down to $245 (normally $445) so this is a great deal on a great reel.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...430&hasJS=true

Default Momentum sales

They are a little cheaper at mrfc.com. They have been having some sick deals there. Their service is great and stuff is shipped fast.