Thread: Nice 6500...

Default Nice 6500...

well, i did it and geeked out and just ordered one! i cant wait to fingerbang it!!! ahhhhh... hope it was a good/GREAT investment!

Mine is supposed to be here today or tomorrow!

Default Hoping you post some pics and level of satisfaction

I'm currently considering a Mystery Ranch pack, so I'm hoping you gents will post a few pictures and your satisfaction level when you receive your packs.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFish View Post
    I'm currently considering a Mystery Ranch pack, so I'm hoping you gents will post a few pictures and your satisfaction level when you receive your packs.
    You set your sights too low, I expect a full on report! With regular follow ups! I hope that the pack works out and I look forward to reading about it and seeing pictures. I do think a thick set of double broomed ram horns would top that pack of nicely!

I looked way hard at the 6500,but ended up with the kodiak and i'd say i'm somewhat happy...i'll let you know after a few more hard hunts....

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...pictureid=4131

I bought one 2 years ago. It swallows up more gear than you want to carry. Customer service is great at MR as well. I took a header in the TMA and busted the sternum strap. They had no problem replacing it, even paid the postage.