Thread: i need the troopers name and number

Default i need the troopers name and number

i have a hunt planned in the russian river area, i would like to get ahold of the fish and wildlife enforcement officer for the area and chat with him for a little bit if someone has that information it would help alot. The fish and game office in soldotna refuses to call me back.

Default any office number you want

is on page 4 in the hunting regs

Default excellent

thanks

Question Russian River hunting...

You might be better off checking with the state park service or the national park service enforcement officers. Their rules and the Ak Dept of F&G hunting rules may be different in several ways. The troopers may/may not be able to help you. Could be a jurisdiction thing as well... Don't know for sure.... Good luck...

Check with the people who are going to give you a ticket if you accidently do something wrong.

I'd check with fish and game also, they write the rules, troopers enforce them. Often different answers.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by akspecialus View Post
    I'd check with fish and game also, they write the rules, troopers enforce them. Often different answers.

check with the troopers

last fall i go three stories from F&G.. and us wild life also... trust me... the trooper will give you THE LAW and site you because the F&G office was wrong... he may not know it off hand but if you stop by and ask he will look it up and show it to you... i have never been steered wrong by a trooper... find a brown shirt if you can. you'll get the best advice and when you meet them in the field they will remember you asked them and be a lot more pleasant
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here