Thread: Candig CD21 excavator for sale in Fairbanks

Default Candig CD21 excavator for sale in Fairbanks

I've got a very low time Candig CD21 excavator for sale. This is a lightweight but powerful excavator with 3000# breakout force and digs to 7 foot depth. Towable by truck or ATV. Helicopter and boat portable. Weighs 1200 pounds. Includes hydraulic stabilizers, additional wheels, trenching bucket, manual thumb, ripper/root cutter, travel lights, and fenders. Used about 25 hours.

This excavator will do anything a 3500 pound mini-excavator can do and you don't need a big trailer or truck to get it to your operation.

Candig CD21 Excavator

Perfect for the small placer miner. Asking $10K.

Back injury forces me to quit mining.

PM me for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by propgrinder View Post
    I've got a very low time Candig CD21 excavator for sale. This is a lightweight but powerful excavator with 3000# breakout force and digs to 7 foot depth. Towable by truck or ATV. Helicopter and boat portable. Weighs 1200 pounds. Includes hydraulic stabilizers, additional wheels, trenching bucket, manual thumb, ripper/root cutter, travel lights, and fenders. Used about 25 hours.

This excavator will do anything a 3500 pound mini-excavator can do and you don't need a big trailer or truck to get it to your operation.

Candig CD21 Excavator

Perfect for the small placer miner. Asking $10K.

Back injury forces me to quit mining.

PM me for more information.
    I've sold it. Thanks for looking.