Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 133 of 133

Thread: Take a Soldier Fishing

  1. #121
    Member akfisherman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    128

    Default

    [QUOTE=JeremiahHix;1548279]I'd be interested in going fishing sometime soon!!!!



    I will most likely be making a trip down the last weekend in July
    What are ya...a fisherman...or a catcherman?

  2. #122
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I can put leave in and make it happen. That's the best weekend for me this month anyways! Do you want to meet up for coffee or something to talk about it? I'd like to meet you, no offense but I don't want to travel across state without meeting first to get to know each other. :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #123
    Member akfisherman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremiahHix View Post
    I can put leave in and make it happen. That's the best weekend for me this month anyways! Do you want to meet up for coffee or something to talk about it? I'd like to meet you, no offense but I don't want to travel across state without meeting first to get to know each other. :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not a problem, but one question. Where are you stationed.
    What are ya...a fisherman...or a catcherman?

  4. #124
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Wainwright, does that work?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #125
    Member akfisherman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremiahHix View Post
    Wainwright, does that work?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes I live in North Pole. I own a couple of restaurants in Fairbanks. Private message me and we can setup a time to meet up for coffee or lunch.
    What are ya...a fisherman...or a catcherman?

  6. #126
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Sweet


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #127
    New member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    FT.Hood Texas
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Idk if I am eligible or not but I am currently in the US Army and deployed in the Middle East. I am ETS'ing here soon and will be moving up to Alaska this summer to attend UAF. I was seeing if I was eligible for the take a solider fishing program, even though I am ETS'ing in June? I have no problem paying either and me and my fiancé are going to be in Alaska for a week in June to look for houses and then hopefully moving up in July.

  8. #128
    Member akfisherman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    128

    Default

    I will be in Valdez this weekend with room for 1 or 2. Soldiers get first shot. (Soldiers need only bring rain gear and food, everything else is covered)
    What are ya...a fisherman...or a catcherman?

  9. #129
    New member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I'm stationed at Fort Wainwright. I was wondering if anyone knows they are going out fishing and has any open seats let me know. I would love to get out on the water and would pitch in for gas or anything else needed for the trip. I would have to know in advance so I can put in a pass or leave. Thank you all.

  10. #130
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by engsapper View Post
    I'm stationed at Fort Wainwright. I was wondering if anyone knows they are going out fishing and has any open seats let me know. I would love to get out on the water and would pitch in for gas or anything else needed for the trip. I would have to know in advance so I can put in a pass or leave. Thank you all.
    Fairbanks based and try to get out fishing as much as I can. Some trips might have room for others to go!

  11. #131
    New member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    9

    Default

    That is awesome just let me know when and where

  12. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by engsapper View Post
    That is awesome just let me know when and where
    Drop me a message in my inbox.

  13. #133
    New member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrat View Post
    Drop me a message in my inbox.
    For some reason this wont let me message you. If you could email me at jason.c.anderson81gmail.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •