Thread: 1st night over bait

Smile 1st night over bait

Two nights ago I hunted bears over bait for the first time. I spent my first night in the tree stand with my bow and a video camera. I came home with some awesome footage of a large black bear sow with three cubs...if I do not see another bear my baiting season has been a success!!!!

Default baiting

glad to hear the bears are out, im getting a late start this year down here on the kenai,, plan to get my bait station set up this weekend and hopefully by the holiday weekend something has hit it. Onyone else on the KP had any action at thier sites?

COOL! only 1 more month! heheheheheheheheheheh

Without a link to the YouTube video, you have a memory, but I have NOTHING! LOL

Good for you, but COME ON, MAN!

Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by geoff156 View Post
    glad to hear the bears are out, im getting a late start this year down here on the kenai,, plan to get my bait station set up this weekend and hopefully by the holiday weekend something has hit it. Onyone else on the KP had any action at thier sites?
    Unfortunately, I did not spend the night at the KNWR office on Sunday. So I don't planning on baiting on the refuge. If there was some other areas on the peninsula to consider, I would be interested in setting up a bait station. If you (or someone else) want to PM me some ideas on location, that'd be great. I've got a river boat so I'd even be able to boat to a potential location. I live between Sterling and Soldotna.