Thread: Powdered eggs have improved...

Default Powdered eggs have improved...

BIG TIME, since the 90's...I remember having some powdered eggs in the 80's & 90's & they were just HORRIBLE! Tasted like paper more than anything, & even that was when they were cooked in bacon grease...

I've just tried some Ova Easy powdered eggs, & must say that the taste, from my recolection of the past, is 10 FOLD better than what they were back in the day...

With that said, I would hope that many of you hunters, & backpackers keep this in mind, that a coupla packs of powdered eggs today are much better than they were 10/20 years ago...today's powdered eggs tastes just like eggs...

So you remember green eggs too?

Default Sam I am...

I like green eggs & Ham...I will eat them on a plane, I will eat them on a train, I will eat them anywhere, I will eat them here, & I will eat them there...

We have powdered eggs, too. It's from a company called Energy. We have it for our son who was/is allergic to eggs. He's received treatment for it and we have started giving him regular eggs, but we still have 2 (7.99) boxes of egg replacement.
    Lurker.

Ova easy are good.
    They are a site better and cheaper than cracked 8$/doz "only frozen once" eggs we get to pick through at the store..LOL!

But NOTHING beats fresh seagull eggs! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Default How do you know when they're...

fresh, SISL?

I've had wild bird eggs & they were a wee bit "different" than farmed eggs...