Thread: Big Agnes copper spur UL1?

Default Big Agnes copper spur UL1?

Anyone tried this or have any info? i just ordered one for my sheep hunting tent. well, all around tent for that matter... thanks

Looks like a great solo tent. As far as being your all round tent as long as you are going solo, if you have anyone else it might be kind of tight. I have the BA Seedhouse SL2 and love it for my wife and I. These tents are great taking down and setting up each day as they setup and take down super fast and easy and with a trail weight right at 3 pounds its hard to beat. I don't think you'll be disapointed so long as you are going by yourself, cause 28 sq ft of my seedhouse sl2 is cozy for anybody other than maybe myself and my wife for anymore than a couple nights. And 22 sq ft is even smaller. Good luck and let us know how you like it after a couple trips out with it.

its strictly for solo ops lol... my buddy and i each pack solo tents. I have a very nice north face tent the army "donated" to me for when the significant other goes and the weight isnt an issue lol...

HAHA, thats what I thought. Looks pretty sweet. Just had me a little confused with the "all round tent".