Thread: Hey! Calling all Kodiak Double .58 Lovers

Default Hey! Calling all Kodiak Double .58 Lovers

I'm not into black powder, but I just saw a used, consignment Kodiak .58 at Great Northern Guns for $575. It looked good to me, but I don't know anything about muzzle loaders. Just thought I'd pass this along. Have fun!

I fondled that rifle a few weeks ago, it is a nice looking example. I very nearly bought it but I have reservations about the condition of one of the locks, the right side lock, it feels well used to me and possibly in need of a replacement. not knowing what additional cost that involves left it sitting in the rack.

Thanks for the heads up all the same ! I am still keeping an eye and ear out for one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by 338WM View Post
    I fondled that rifle a few weeks ago, it is a nice looking example. I very nearly bought it but I have reservations about the condition of one of the locks, the right side lock, it feels well used to me and possibly in need of a replacement. not knowing what additional cost that involves left it sitting in the rack.

Thanks for the heads up all the same ! I am still keeping an eye and ear out for one of those.
    There's a dandy with some custom work and accessories in the want ads over at The Muzzleloading Forum. I'm tempted but harboring funds for another project.