Thread: Cross Fox!

Default Cross Fox!

Hi there....looking for a good winter furred Cross Fox to have mounted in my office here in South Dakota. Please let me know if any of you have one for sale!
    Thanks for your time!
    Jeff

Jeff, here are some photos of the red we have available. Taxidermy quality.
    We have a few cross but we plan on mounting one of them, we just haven't decided which one to mount. We usually keep our furs, but we have an over abundance of reds right now.

"In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Huntress,
    I surely appreciate the offer on the red!! However, I catch many of them here in South Dakota. We don't get cross foxes and I really want to get one mounted for my office. I am trying to collect all the species of fox. I was actually on Saint Paul Is. hunting King Eiders last month and collected a blue-gray color phased artic fox....just need a silver and cross fox to complete all the species! Please let me know if you ever are willing to let one of your cross's go!
    Thanks for your response!!
    Jeff

You can also try http://alaskaslist.com under the fur/taxidermy section. There are a few people selling fox furs on there.

I wish I had caught another cross and another silver, I would help you out if I could!! Unfortunately I only got one of each and they are both my first so I am getting them tanned, and they were not skinned out with the legs attached. I will keep you in mind though , I might know someone that can help you out. Seems like there are lots of crosses and silvers around these parts.