Thread: Larson lake report

Default Larson lake report

Heard this was supposed to be a good burbot lake so off we went. So we managed to stumble our way to Larson lake (stumble is pretty much the correct term, I think we took every wrong turn we could take) Got to the lake about 1 set up for an hour, had no bites and saw no fish on the underwater camera so we moved. Went to spot number two, got no bites and saw a couple dolly's along the bottom. Was a little disappointed we saw no burbot or got any bites but it was still fun. Am going to try again when the burbot go into spawn, I should be able to get a few then.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

So I've heard from a reliable source, the best burbot spot is at the far west end, close to the cabins.
    SP
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Well I will have to give that a try next time. This was only my 2nd real burbot trip so I have a bit to learn yet.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

You know we may have fished right there in that spot, it's on the south end right?