Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Larson lake report

  1. #1
    Member pike_palace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the 907
    Posts
    2,326

    Default Larson lake report

    Heard this was supposed to be a good burbot lake so off we went. So we managed to stumble our way to Larson lake (stumble is pretty much the correct term, I think we took every wrong turn we could take) Got to the lake about 1 set up for an hour, had no bites and saw no fish on the underwater camera so we moved. Went to spot number two, got no bites and saw a couple dolly's along the bottom. Was a little disappointed we saw no burbot or got any bites but it was still fun. Am going to try again when the burbot go into spawn, I should be able to get a few then.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

  2. #2

    Default

    So I've heard from a reliable source, the best burbot spot is at the far west end, close to the cabins.
    SP
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member pike_palace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the 907
    Posts
    2,326

    Default

    Well I will have to give that a try next time. This was only my 2nd real burbot trip so I have a bit to learn yet.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

  4. #4
    Member pike_palace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the 907
    Posts
    2,326

    Default

    You know we may have fished right there in that spot, it's on the south end right?
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •