Thread: insulated winter camo

Default insulated winter camo

Anyone know where I can get some good warm insulated bibs and a parka in white or seclusion 3d. I checked sportsmans in anchorage today but nothing insulated just cover up and was online with cabelas but don't want to go the cabelas route in fear when I get them they will be to small so i'm looking for an in town store. Anybody been to the one in wasilla? Thanks for your help

Default Snow setup

i usually just wear warm cloths and put a thin snow camo on top of the warm cloths.
    after i have a kill i take the thin layer of white camo off so that it doesnt turn red while buchering. just my 2cents

Quote Originally Posted by ruvimarrow View Post
    i usually just wear warm cloths and put a thin snow camo on top of the warm cloths.
    after i have a kill i take the thin layer of white camo off so that it doesnt turn red while buchering. just my 2cents
    +1

I went to Sportsmans and tried on their cover suits then ended up getting the same stuff on EBay for cheaper. I just layered in warm clothes and had the cover suit on over it all and took it all off before i butchered the moose so my snow camo didnt turn into red camo.