Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Important Survey on Alaska State Parks

  1. #1
    Member JOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Soldotna, ALASKA since '78
    Posts
    3,720

    Exclamation Important Survey on Alaska State Parks

    It's time for the SCORP (Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan) for the Alaska Division of Parks and Outdoor Recreation. Don't let the State hear only from the anti-motor crowd this time around. Everyone needs to go and fill out this quick and easy user survey, especially the motor-users and hunting/trapping crowds. This is one of the key elements that the park service uses to figure out what user groups to cater to. The anti-motor, anti-hunt/fish/trap crowd are the ones who generally respond to these surveys. I ask that all residents from all walks of life provide input to the state to balance out the equation this time.

    The general user survey is here...
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...Mkoon1jw_3d_3d

    A youth-only version is here...
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...Jcjz914g_3d_3d

    State Parks website...
    http://dnr.alaska.gov/parks/

    Winter is Coming...

    Go GeocacheAlaska!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    42

    Default Thanks for posting...

    I just wanted to thank you for posting this. It did not cross my mind to post it here, but I filled the survey out after hearing about it elsewhere. Thanks JOAT for bringing this up and staying active on these sort of things.

  3. #3

    Default

    Thanks JOAT. And it is important that both survey's be responded to.

    SP
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  4. #4
    Member sayak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Central peninsula, between the K-rivers
    Posts
    5,790

    Default Did it

    Thanks for the link.

  5. #5
    Member Berto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    336

    Default

    done, thanks.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    260

    Default Great Survey

    Done - Thanks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •