Thread: Moving soon

Default Moving soon

Hi All. I have lerked around here for years now. Been to Alaska many times. Dreamed of moving and becoming a guide since I was a kid. Now 35 and finally dong it. I will be guiding out of a lodge on Admiralty Island. Fishing the salt. I have offers of Moose in unit 20 as a packer/camp helper. And a goat guide in SE may have the same for the month of sept. I will be guiding for the lodge from May through August. I plan on getting any job I can with a hunting guide for the fall.

I will be running a few pretty serious mink lines during the winter. I will have a 32 footer and 20 footer in tow for running my line throughout Admiralty Island.

I will be lodge sitting through the off season. I have hunted AK a few times, fished it hundreds. I won't have another job aside from the guiding and my trap line. So, anyone needing help in their guided hunts, I am available from October until March.

Any one going hunting (not with clients) and need an extra hand, let me know. I will come along and help for free. Just looking to get more Alaska experience. Best way to learn is from those who do it on the regular.

I look forward to sharing the woods and waters with you folks.

Anyone thats going to be close to where I am going, let me know, I will need a fishing/hunting partner every now and then. Any one with some tips for my area, I know the waters for fishing but will be learning the area for trapping and hunting. Looking forward to Blackies in unit 3.
    Take a youngster out when you go, it will change his/her life forever!!

Thumbs up awesome

Man you got the set I wish I had. Sounds like you have it all figured out. Hope I get to use you as my guide one day. I am in my late 30's and realizing that my clock is about to ring.."too old too old" to fulfill some dreams. Congrats and good luck.

Default PM Sent

Check your inbox......

Where at on Admiralty.

I will be in the Pybus Bay area. Pybus Point Lodge.
    Take a youngster out when you go, it will change his/her life forever!!