I like to cook, as many of you do. I thought I would give you a recipe that I havenít had anyone hate yet, and most like it even as leftovers in the fridge. Even if you HATE tuna, this can work with baked Salmon:

On stove cook egg noodle (or whatever noodles you like) make sure to cook about 3 or 4 cups.

In a large bowl add:

1 can Corn, drained
1 can Peas, not drained
1 can Green Beans, drained
1 can Lima Beans, drained
1 can or jar Artichoke Hearts, not drained
1 small can Mushrooms, not drained
1 small can Carrots, drained
ľ chopped onion or 4 green onions
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 Ĺ pint of sour cream
Salt and pepper to tasteÖ add Mrs Dash if needed as well.

Make sure that the consistency of the bowl is runny. If not runny add enough water until the bowl is runny. Add the noodles and a can or Tuna or a large filet of baked Salmon and put into 10x14 pan (or a large pan or multiple pans). If you have stale or hard potato chips, crush them in a bag and add to the top with some grated cheddar cheese. As much as you want.

Set in the oven at 350 for about 30-45 minutes. Depending on how hot your oven gets.

When you take it out the noodles as well as the top will be a golden brown, which includes the chips and the cheddar as well. Let it sit for about 5 minute or so, just to cool off. And enjoy.

This is one of those recipes you can modify to your hearts desire if you donít like certain things. ALWAYS make sure that you do not drain 4 cans, as it is part of the recipe. Good luck and let me know how you liked it.