Thread: Fishaplooza 08 video

Default Fishaplooza 08 video

Ok. I think i got all new stuff and videos here. Only about 4 minutes long. A little brief example of the fishes we have caught and some of the fine friends from ODD that joined me last year. From the way it is sounding we will have lots of new ones joining us this year plus many many of last years. Not an emmy winner but fun to learn and make. Thanks for taking the time to view

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiAGeV7K0Ao
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Great Vid Chuck! Dang that is a huge Dolly! Only thing missing from the vid one of these......lol

You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bigcox View Post
    Great Vid Chuck! Dang that is a huge Dolly! Only thing missing from the vid one of these......lol

Bring it down and hang it at camp this fall. There is room for all of us.

thanks and my buddy ricky can catch some pigs.

He was fishing a "fly" (totally legal and used alot im just not posting all of the nuclear codes LOL) and was begging for some special water. My wife taught me how to read the water. I knew what he was looking for and put him on some nice fish. Even he, who guided in Mont. and fished the kenai and knew Curt Trout for many years was impressed. June got me down some of the more narrow channels when they are safe too and it opens up so much more chances when your not on just a "bead" Thanks Again

Chuck and june
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Question Where?

Is this at the RR campground?
    We never really grow up, we only learn
    how to act in public

Hey Doug. Yes and No. I base camp out of the Russian River campground for the 2 weeks im there. We fish the upper kenai the whole time we are there. Usually from sportsmans to jims. If we have a blue bird day we will do the bridge down to. So I set up camp at the russian for the evening gatherings and fire. Then we all kind of head to the water around 8am and launch the boats and shuttle cars and hit the water by 9 every day. Alot of guys come for down for a few days so I am base camp. Lots of fun and pot luck pretty much every night. Big fire and stories every night and of course there are adult beverages comsumed around the fire while lies are being told.

Ill have a big tarp put for us to get out of the evening rain. Fire is open for all to grill on. I have some chairs but bringing your own is a safe bet. Lots of friends both old and new. Started this with 6 guys on 07, had around 12-14 last year over the 2 weeks and this years is taking on a life of its own. Ill get a spot in rainbow trout loop. Everyone else just kind of falls into a site around it where there is one open. Evenings at base camp. Days on the river. Lots of good fun

there are several females who come along also and here is what my wifes response was to a member asking about it.

Hi this is chucks wife akfishgoddess and I have to say it's not family friendly, it's guys night out that lasts 2 weeks long, there is lots of fishing in the day, drinking at night, camp fire from hell, and lots of food from all, that would be the pot luck that lasts 2 weeks long... females are welcome if they fish and can handle 'drunk guys around the camp fire' being caveman 'ugh' I get a bye, but that's cause i can out fish them :-) everyone has lots of fun and takes the fishing seriously, this is not for tourist lightweights ~ akfishgoddess

That sounds like my kind of fun.