Thread: My New sight

Default My New sight

I was looking to upgrade my sight and Paul told me to try this Armor Tech HD. All I can say is it's a great sight. Made soild and the pins capture the light perfect. I like how it was so easy to switch from a right handed sight to a leftg one. the adjustments and third access is so easy to do. The price wasn't bad either. I bought the .19 thousnad pins. And compared to other .19 thousand pins these are true .19.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Default hunting or target

is it a hunting sight or a target sight? I am going to have mine re-built as the pins are no longer gathering light - and I need an interim sight for practicing until hunting season rolls around.

For hunting - I prefer a larger pin - I have had the .019 trophy ridge pins for the last several years and will go back to a larger pin for hunting conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullelkklr View Post
    is it a hunting sight or a target sight? I am going to have mine re-built as the pins are no longer gathering light - and I need an interim sight for practicing until hunting season rolls around.

For hunting - I prefer a larger pin - I have had the .019 trophy ridge pins for the last several years and will go back to a larger pin for hunting conditions.
    This is a hunting sight
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Trophy Ridge sights are what use, i have used many and love them, along with there drop away rest