Thread: Major issues

Default Major issues

Has anyone else been have a very hard time even getting on here? Then if you get on, do you have problems even opening anything. I'm suffering from withdraw!! What's up Mike??
    EricL

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by EricL View Post
    Has anyone else been have a very hard time even getting on here? Then if you get on, do you have problems even opening anything. I'm suffering from withdraw!! What's up Mike??

I spent a good 10 minutes posting info in a couple of threads tonight and got the old page cannot be displayed. Then when you back arrow it all my info was gone. want to talk frustrating. I know they are doing some upgrades or maintnance but this is the worst i have seen it since I have joined. I have had at least 3 hours of not being able to access today too. I know we dont pay for this site but we are used to it being top knotch and the info from the "guys" is just maintnance is being performed and it should get better. Mike and the men. It is not getting better it is getting worse. Im trying not to b*&^h but for some of us this is our addiction this time of year.

Hope you can get the bugs out.
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    I spent a good 10 minutes posting info in a couple of threads tonight and got the old page cannot be displayed. Then when you back arrow it all my info was gone. want to talk frustrating. I know they are doing some upgrades or maintnance but this is the worst i have seen it since I have joined. I have had at least 3 hours of not being able to access today too. I know we dont pay for this site but we are used to it being top knotch and the info from the "guys" is just maintnance is being performed and it should get better. Mike and the men. It is not getting better it is getting worse. Im trying not to b*&^h but for some of us this is our addiction this time of year.

Hope you can get the bugs out.
    A good tip is to type up your post in Word and copy/past it to the forum. Then you have it when the web does this to you. Or at least copy it to your clipboard just before hitting submit reply button.

I have also been getting some fits from it today, but they will get it worked out sooner or later.

Andy

Default Server Maintenance

Thanks for your patience folks!

Over the last few days we've had our IT people working on the site, doing mostly routine maintenance. But there were some major things they had to clean out and it resulted in hangs and slow load times. We are now doing server backups on a daily basis, during off-hours. We should be seeing significant performance enhancements now, with fast loads and few if any database errors.

I appreciate everyone's patience through this stuff. It's frustrating for me too, but I think we're out of the woods now.

Take care,

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Thanks for letting me vent. I felt better after. I knew about the copy and paste thing but never really have to use it here. Great work and site mike and like anything else in life it needs a tune up now and then too. Now Stop it i need my fix on these cold winter days
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight