Thread: Tickets booked

Default Tickets booked

Well thanks everyone for the advice I was given. Looks like we are flying into ANC on Saturday June 20th. Heading to Talkeetna and making a stop at the West Rib for some Ice Axe and chili. Then catching the train up to Gold Creek/Indian River for 4 days then hitting a couple of the Parks streams....then back to WI.

Quote Originally Posted by SheHateMe View Post
    Well thanks everyone for the advice I was given. Looks like we are flying into ANC on Saturday June 20th. Heading to Talkeetna and making a stop at the West Rib for some Ice Axe and chili. Then catching the train up to Gold Creek/Indian River for 4 days then hitting a couple of the Parks streams....then back to WI.

Sounds Fun....hope you guy have a great time. Don't forget the bug dope!

Fish On!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

I'd take a headnet to, just in case. Sounds like a great trip, remember to post pictures!!!!

Cool

My buddy got some military grade stuff... So we should be ok...minus the third eye and cancer we will have...

Careful with the military grade stuff. I'm speaking from experience. That crap is meant for your clothes only.

Proudly Serving Since 1997
    The circle is complete again, finally. The force is once again balanced!
    "Only a Sith deals in absolutes in regards to fishing!"

Default Watch that potent stuff on your skin.

If you are using the military stuff... just like some other people noted... do NOT put it directly on your skin... that stuff is way harsh.

I like using a headnet and some spray on my clothes so I do not have to have so much on my skin. Maybe I am being a little girly about it, but I just don't think you need to cover you skin with that poison to avoid bugs.

Default Bug dope

This stuff is just for the hat and around the tents. I just hose my self down with deep woods off for skin protection. And I HATE wearing nets.