Thread: Bonus points proposal by BOG

Default Bonus points proposal by BOG

BOG has proposed to establish a Bonus Points System.

It states for some drawing hunts. What does this mean? Unless you want to write a blank check to the BOG and ADF&G then I would voice your opinions on this proposal

You only have till the 13th to mail in your feedback.

Troy

Default Bonus Points

Bonus points are a way for the state to make money by making people think it's going to up their odds in drawing hunts.

If they really want to up people's odds, only allow one selection for each draw instead of the current three. That rule was also instituted to make the state more money off of drawings as they get $5 for each selection you make and $10 on some species. Also make a 5 year or more rule where you can't apply again for that species if successfully drawn.

I do not want a preference point system. I think that the draw is the fairest way to go.

Told you so! I went testified in front of the BOG and told them I did not like their proposal.

How many other did?

Troy

Maybe you can get AOC or SFW-A to sue em?

Nancy (er, I mean Troy, hard to tell from that new avatar <grin>),

You didn't expect the Board to actually give weight to your testimony, didja?

Glad you like Nancy Pelosi enough to use her to represent you as an avatar, but sheesh man it does seem pretty strange.

I am sensing some frustration from those that were given the opportunity to express their views to the BOG, only to basically be told it is hogwash. For gosh sakes guys, it is just a public hearings process, not like they were giving you a vote or something.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Quote Originally Posted by tv321 View Post
    Told you so! I went testified in front of the BOG and told them I did not like their proposal.

How many other did?

Troy
    It's my experience that when the BOG submits their own proposal you stand a snowballs chance in he!! of getting them to vote it down. Which brings on another question, has anyone every seen a BOG authored proposal get voted down? A little trivia...