Thread: Kimber Talkeetna 375 H&H

Default Kimber Talkeetna 375 H&H

Has anyone have one? I was wondering how accurate they are. If so...what do they like to eat in factory ammo? I got one for Christmas but have yet to put a scope on it and take it to the range. Sure would appreciate some input...Thanks

Where do you go shooting at? I got a bunch of reloads to go and try out in my 375 H&H and 375 Ruger. I could slip you a few reloaded rounds for my 375 H&H and see if they chamber in your rifle. 270-grain TSX's and 260-grain Accubond's.

Default Range?

Hey Matt,
    Dont know of a place to shoot at yet....moved up this way in Sept.08 and the 375 was a present to welcome me to AK! I would like to zero it @200 yds. I guess. Got a couple other long guns that need sighting in as I took the scopes off for transportaion hoping that the mounties in Canada would give me less of a hassle at the border seeing them broken down Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated.

Heck of a nice gift!

There aren't many out there yet but the one I know of is very accurate.....and that is often a trait of most 375 H&Hs. Your is made with an upgrade Krieger barrel....very good!

I'd look at Talley detachable mounts so you can use the iron sights if scope goes bad....or change scopes.....

Default 375 h&h

Thanks for the info....I was defineatly going to go with detachable rings. I didnt know they have Kriegers on them....thats pretty exciting! I sent a Mini -14 to Accuracy Systems in Colorado a while back for some of there magic. They put a .98 fluted Krieger on it,pillar bedded, Bell Carlson stock, 360 deg. brake, 3lb. trigger,and debured it. Sent it back to me and its shooting .4 MOA with Horady Vmax 55grain! It spanks my buddies Les Bar, and way more dependable. Dont know what it is capable of with reloads. Anyway those Krieger barrells are worht every penny. Just bore scope a Krieger and then bore scope a comercial barrell and youlle see a big difference.