Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 101

Thread: (OLD THREAD - from 2009) They are out!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Delta Junction AK
    Posts
    61

    Default (OLD THREAD - from 2009) They are out!!!!!!

    they are out

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Delta Junction AK
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Kodiak GoaT HUNTING HERE I COME!!!!!

  3. #3

    Default

    Same here.

    I Kodiak goat here I come DG 475
    My dad drew DG 334
    and my sis-inlaw drew DG 347

  4. #4

    Default

    I am grinnin' like a butcher's dog right now. Smiles to everyone.
    SP
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  5. #5
    Member polarisblake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wa-stupid
    Posts
    108

    Default

    DG475 here i come

  6. #6
    Moderator hunt_ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Wasilla--Cantwell Transplant
    Posts
    4,600

    Default

    Wow, there must be a BUNCH of people checking it now....Site is REALLY slow! Looks like everyone I know is going goat hunting!!! SCHWEET!

  7. #7
    Member Formerly Montana Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    329

    Default Kodiak Goat

    Draw Hunt Application Results
    You have won a permit for DG477
    Fish IT! Hunt IT! or *#%@ IT!

  8. #8
    Member DanAK23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Soldotna
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Looks like I am going to be shooting cans in the backyard again

  9. #9
    Member Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,410

    Default

    DG718. Should be interesting.

  10. #10
    New member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    I am Valley trash.
    Posts
    589

    Default Not me!

    I, the wife and two kids drew ZERO

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kenai
    Posts
    1,888

    Default

    #@%$*&%^!!!
    Congrats to the rest of you!
    Vance in AK.

    Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

  12. #12

    Default WooHooOO!

    DG868 for me, and close to home.

  13. #13

    Default

    DS 132 for me.

  14. #14
    Premium Member denalihunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    67 mi E of Cantwell, 68 mi W of Paxson
    Posts
    1,556

    Default Dg362!

    Back to the fog accross from Homer! Should be better then 360 was! Something's going on my wall this time!
    Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

  15. #15

    Default

    DG473 here! Might be looking for a pard anyone interested?

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    North Pole, Alaska
    Posts
    110

    Default Yes

    I drew DG475, looks like I haven't been working out for nothing after all. This should be motivation to keep it up..
    Alaska Mountin' Man Taxidermy
    North Pole, Ak 99705
    (907) 488-7083

  17. #17
    Member cusackla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    676

    Default Kodiak Here We Come :-)

    The GF and I both drew DG477. I can't wait, but I will :-) Right until the last week of the season.
    Awesome!

  18. #18

    Default

    I'm in shock.......DG342 and DS204. Somebody pinch me.....

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Delta Junction AK
    Posts
    61

    Default

    WOW Ak Hunter CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  20. #20
    Member homerdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    homer, alaska
    Posts
    3,922

    Default not for me this year...

    but maybe i can haul some lucky hunters across the bay....
    i can access halibut cove,portlock, sadie, and the areas off the seldovia road system via jakolof dock.
    Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
    http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •