Thread: Pizza

Default Pizza

It's snowing like crazy right now, and it's too late to cancel the meeting for Friday night. We will just hope the snow storm abates by tomorrow evening. We will order pizza to be delivered. One caution. We have to be out of the park by 10:00 PM or the gate will lock us in for the night. I'm late sending this out, but some of you will get the meassage.

"The annual meeting of The Alaska Rifle Club will be held Friday, February 6, 2009 at the Birchwood Recreation and Shooting Park Clubhouse at 6:30 PM. You are invited to attend. There will be refreshments and door prizes. This is the annual business meeting and election of officers. Please bring a list of candidates for the election. Campaigning ahead of time is OK. This year I will not be running for president. I plan to be moving to the lower 48 and will not be available. The first Friday in February is the new membership year so all will need to renew. I will include a membership application so you can bring it with you or send it in to the club secretary for your renewal.

Current Officers: President - Lee Watne email: [leewatne@aol.com]
    Vice President Ė Mark Friest
    Secretary / Treasurer - Andrea Tesch
    Executive Officer Ė Ron Fleischhacker

The new 2009 schedule is included in this mailing. It seems that the schedule is never finished. We have come to the point that we have to go with what we have. If there is a change it will come out as an addendum, so confirm match dates with the latest information on the web site, email, or call the discipline director. This year we will have some combined Black Powder Cartridge and High Power matches. Match attendance at Ft.Richardsonís PedneauRange requires several non-firing officials on the line while the range is hot. This requires a minimum of nine participants to hold a match. Thatís why we have to combine disciplines.

I hope to see you Friday evening February 6."

Lee Watne

Default ARC Meeting Tonight Birchwood

Come to the meeting!

Quote Originally Posted by allen-ak View Post
    It's snowing like crazy right now, and it's too late to cancel the meeting for Friday night. We will just hope the snow storm abates by tomorrow evening. We will order pizza to be delivered. One caution. We have to be out of the park by 10:00 PM or the gate will lock us in for the night. I'm late sending this out, but some of you will get the meassage.

"The annual meeting of The Alaska Rifle Club will be held Friday, February 6, 2009 at the Birchwood Recreation and Shooting Park Clubhouse at 6:30 PM. You are invited to attend. There will be refreshments and door prizes. This is the annual business meeting and election of officers. Please bring a list of candidates for the election. Campaigning ahead of time is OK. This year I will not be running for president. I plan to be moving to the lower 48 and will not be available. The first Friday in February is the new membership year so all will need to renew. I will include a membership application so you can bring it with you or send it in to the club secretary for your renewal.

Current Officers: President - Lee Watne email: [leewatne@aol.com]
    Vice President Ė Mark Friest
    Secretary / Treasurer - Andrea Tesch
    Executive Officer Ė Ron Fleischhacker

The new 2009 schedule is included in this mailing. It seems that the schedule is never finished. We have come to the point that we have to go with what we have. If there is a change it will come out as an addendum, so confirm match dates with the latest information on the web site, email, or call the discipline director. This year we will have some combined Black Powder Cartridge and High Power matches. Match attendance at Ft.Richardsonís PedneauRange requires several non-firing officials on the line while the range is hot. This requires a minimum of nine participants to hold a match. Thatís why we have to combine disciplines.

I hope to see you Friday evening February 6."

Lee Watne