Thread: Now this is cool!

Default Now this is cool!

From 1924, but I think it would still have potential!

Snow vehicle concept
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

That was great! Very impressive. I especially liked the part where the guy was beating the horse to get it to move around in the snow. You don't see that in product videos anymore! Thanks for sharing!

Default Neat

That's the first time I've seen the advertisement for the snow machines. The Fordson is in Pioneer park in Fairbanks, can'y say I've every seen the Chevy version.
    With modern materials and lighter motors they might be the next big thing. Just build a kit to change my Ford Expedition into a tundra truck.
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

Default Water?

I was hoping they would take off across a lake. I suppose the old tractor chassis would be too heavy, but the idea would work on water, I think. Snow to ice to water, what a versatile machine. Now where did I put my drawing paper???

Default Pretty cool...

Thats really cool. Id hate to get bucked off the tractor.... I think that would be the end of ya.

Ice to snow to Water is a great idea for Spring break up where there water snow, and ice everywhere.

Thumbs up

That was cool! Quite a bit more modern technology there. I really liked the sideways movement.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Very cool. I'll have to make it to Pioneer Park and take some pictures of that bad boy!

The russian one definitely was sweet. They weren't afraid to go through/over anything!