Thread: Curry landing strip

Default Curry landing strip

Has anyone got recent experience using the field up in Curry? Looking for a condition report.

Thanks,
    Rich
    I swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. That oath had no expiration date Congress must use a different version that does.

Default Grizzly 1

Quote Originally Posted by Torpedoshooter View Post
    Has anyone got recent experience using the field up in Curry? Looking for a condition report.

Thanks,
    Rich
    Hi Rich,

I haven't been on the Curry strip for a number of years. The last time I was there, though, there had been no maintenance on the strip for several hears. The willows were then wing high to a Super Cub in many places. If it had been any worse at that time, I would have landed on the railroad tracks and just pulled the plane off to the side. I expect some of these guys have a lot more recent experience with Curry than I.

Mort

Default Thanks Mort

Thanks Mort,

Did a flyby today lots of equipment along the strip several open leeds on the river...stayed aloft.

All the Best,
    Rich
    I swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. That oath had no expiration date Congress must use a different version that does.