Thread: I'm looking for a 2002 Suzuki df140 manual

Default I'm looking for a 2002 Suzuki df140 manual

Hello all,
    I've been trying to find the 2002 (four stroke) Suzuki df140 Service manual for my 2002 outboard. I'd like to find the real manual not the generic ones because they are not complete. If you have an electronic version of this manual please contact me. Or, if you have a hard copy of this manual and are willing to sell please contact me also. My budget is very limited so thats why I'm not going out into the internet and bying a new one. Thanks for all the help.

Quote Originally Posted by su_jumptd View Post
    Hello all,
    I've been trying to find the 2002 (four stroke) Suzuki df140 Service manual for my 2002 outboard. I'd like to find the real manual not the generic ones because they are not complete. If you have an electronic version of this manual please contact me. Or, if you have a hard copy of this manual and are willing to sell please contact me also. My budget is very limited so thats why I'm not going out into the internet and bying a new one. Thanks for all the help.
    I have a 04 DF140 and have noticed some manuals for these motors on e-bay

Thanks so much for the reply,
    I've seen those on ebay too, but I don't think those on ebay are the "service/repair" manual. I need to do some major repairs on this motor and need the complete Suzuki "service/repair" manual.

Tell ya what... I will trade you my 90 horse merc and the manuals for your 140 strait accross!

What no deal?

Aahhhh..................funny. Don't think your 90 will push my 22 footer very well. But thanks for you offer.

Quote Originally Posted by su_jumptd View Post
    Aahhhh..................funny. Don't think your 90 will push my 22 footer very well. But thanks for you offer.
    No...but just think of all the money you will save on manuals...LOL