Thread: Anchorage Retriever Clubs Beginner Classes

Default Anchorage Retriever Clubs Beginner Classes

Retriever Club of Alaska and Alaska Working Retriever Club are hosting a beginner retriever class. These classes are open to everyone. Whether you are just looking to improve your families canine companion, the seasonal duck hunter or a competitor in hunt test and field trials. These are the foundation blocks of obedience to help in all these areas. Those that are further advanced will be given the next step in training depending on what your goals are for your dog.
    Please PM or call me for further details. 632 0123
    Yours truly..... will be there volunteering my time helping out.
    Classes start Feb 14th.

I am interested and PM sent.

South Central

I signed up for classess at the banquet in January and I still have not received a notice of where/when the classess are to be held this coming weekend.

The RCA has not added the info to their website either.

Are they still on or are the clubs still looking for a venue?

Fairbanks, Alaska

Try emailing the president, Kelli at

Alaska Working Retriever Club and Retriever Club of Alaska Present
    Beginner Retriever Training Classes- Orientation/Assessment Day

February 14th 8:30am-10am

Arctic Tails

7820King St # 4, Anchorage, AK - (907) 644-1040

Everyone is welcome to attend. This first class will consist mainly of registration of you and your dog, overview of the class and its structure, introductions of all the trainers, assessment of you and your dog to place you into a class and homework for you to do before your next class. This first class is an orientation to the first day of training class, which will be determined by your specific trainer. If you have any questions, call Kelli Toth 240-6314 All breeds are welcome you need not be AKC papered, but you must have your shots up to date prior to class. Please wait to bring your dog into the facility when instructed by a trainer.

Bring water and a bowl for your dog
    A dog crate to keep your dog safe in your car while you register
    A flat buckle collar and a choke chain collar
    A leash

When you register for the classes the fee is $50 will buys you membership for both clubs and there will be a small facility fee. We look forward to meeting you and building great relationships with you and your favorite retriever. ~Kelli Toth

Default Class #2

This Saturday at Wasilla Sportsman's store.
    Beginner class at 1030
    Advanced handling at 1200.
    I'll be there teaching the advanced. Hope to see you.