Thread: Beavers for bait

Default Beavers for bait

Well what i am wondering is if anyone on here has caught any beavers that they would like to sell. I could use some for my bait station this year. prices?? Also does anyone on here have any wolverine/ other good looking tanned hides for sell, and what the price might be? I could use something for the house, to counter that womanly touch my wife creates in every room...

Supporting Member

Default Tanned furs

Have plenty of tanned furs for sale. Give me a call at 376-6703 and we can discuss what you're looking for and what I am asking for them. Will pass the word to my fellow trappers in the AFTA that you are looking for beavers for bait.

Default Furs?

Quote Originally Posted by spike9542003@yahoo.com View Post
    Have plenty of tanned furs for sale. Give me a call at 376-6703 and we can discuss what you're looking for and what I am asking for them. Will pass the word to my fellow trappers in the AFTA that you are looking for beavers for bait.
    Spike, how much are you getting for a tanned beaver fur? Thanks, Mark

I have one beaver carcass right now and should have a couple more soon..you can have them if you want.

Default Have one now

Give me a call. Skinning one tomorrow. You can have it if you get it then. 632-4002

Default Thanks

Well i am sorry for not checking my replies for a few days. I will be giving you a call about the beavers on monday and go from there. Also i will call about the hides and see what where we can get on that as well. Thanks for the replies and taking the time to help out.

David