Thread: Archery Range in Matsu

Default Archery Range in Matsu

Had a great expeirence with Paul at Archers Den. The wife and I took lessons with Paul and he did an awesome job. The wife took to it and had a blast and wants to do it again.

Heard that there was one (new) in Wasilla and was wondering if there is any truth to this?

George

Default mat-su range

Just moved to the valley and am very interested in an indoor range out here as well. Archers Den in Eagle River is great, hope there is something out here as well. If not will just have to continue making the drive to Eagle River.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Scott Still has one lane at his house he is in Vegas now until Tuesday Jill is at the big Vegas shoot and he is hitting the show tables getting info about all the new stuff so I am sure he will have tons of new cool stuff when he comes back, anyway he also has an outside range give him a call 373-7770

Its not indoor but at matsu valley college on trunk road there is a walkaround outdoor range it just takes a member ship to the alaska archery association, I think. Worth looking into the membership is pretty cheap like 25bucks or so i believe.