Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Lost Snow Shoes

  1. #1
    Member SusitnaAk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ANCHORAGE
    Posts
    785

    Default Lost Snow Shoes

    Lost on the Trail Sat between 1& 3 PM, big Su. Deshka down to scary tree. Turned around when seen that they were gone drove all way back. nothing. These are special to me. They were my dads, 1940 era wood 4 or 5 ft long x 10" wide has rubber style binding. where looped together with 2 pc,s rubber inter tube. If you seen them or found them give me a call. Thanks! Jeff 337-7382

  2. #2
    Member Hunt'N'Photos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Thats a shame, hate to hear that. I lost a trout net up on the denali highway a little over a year ago that was given to me by my grandfather so I know how that feels. Really hope someone found them and can get them back to you. You might also post on craigslist.
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

    To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

  3. #3
    Member SusitnaAk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ANCHORAGE
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Thanks, Craigslist I,ll give that a try too!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Willow, Alaska
    Posts
    142

    Default

    I'll send this info to the LSDA trail guys. They seem to find things every now and then.
    (907) 495-3374 WWW.DESHKALANDING.COM

  5. #5
    Member SusitnaAk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ANCHORAGE
    Posts
    785

    Default

    I had left a note at the office, and emailed Bill He said, He would let Larry & Ron Know, Keep my fingers crossed.. Thank you for the help! Jeff

  6. #6

    Default

    Probably need to put out a reward. Most of the guys living along the river, will respond kindly that way. I have had to do it a couple times. It goes against my grain, to do it, but it worked.
    SP
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •