Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Talkeetna Burbot

  1. #1
    Member pike_palace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the 907
    Posts
    2,326

    Default Talkeetna Burbot

    I've heard there are some good Burbot lakes in Talkeetna, is there any truth to this?
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

  2. #2
    Member ak_powder_monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Eagle River/ Juneau
    Posts
    5,154

    Default

    theres burbot in the big rivers by talkeetna
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

  3. #3

    Default

    Larsen Lake has burbot, good sized ones.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •