Thread: silverstreak boats?

Default silverstreak boats?

shessh,,,,i have sent 4 emails to the company with a quesition over the past 2-3 weeks and nothing!!..why do they bother with email as a contact??....nice boats but?....does anyone deal with these guys?....sour taste in my mouth already....i think a company should at least respond and THEN if the costomer is interested begin the phone call contact!...sorry for the vent! larry

Default ??

Which one? The one in BC or the local shop in Alaska?

If you're talking about silver steak in anchorage, I would assume they've been very busy with the boat shows recently. They were in the small show for building boat tops. Ben is a very nice guy to work with and I don't think you will have any bad taste in your mouth after talking to him.

hmm, didnt know about the alaska shop!..this is the one in BC!....larry

Default Must not need the business

Larry,
    Just buck up and buy that 40ft maxweld! It is on there website and craigslist for about 360K. Think of the burbot fishing!
    You won't need an auger, this will break the ice

Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Salt Chukar View Post
    Larry,
    Just buck up and buy that 40ft maxweld! It is on there website and craigslist for about 360K. Think of the burbot fishing!
    You won't need an auger, this will break the ice

Chuck
    Chuck, yep, can just see that beast on cluculz lake on the ice--it would make the PG newpaper!!..., all that $$$ for that 10 pound ling i caught!!...larry

I just called them at 1-877-659-4143, they'd said that they'd hadnt gotten my emails either; both via the fill-in on their website and directly to their sales department. I'd just about written them off because of not responding and I'm glad I didn't.

Had a long conversation with them and they sound like an extremely good prospect, if I order now I'd get delivery in June ($3000 to ship - which isnt bad).

She said they are specifically a custom builder and will do anything you want as long as it doesnt compromise the hull structure.

Their website has hundreds of pictures if you want to look at the options and layouts.

They even have an option to "Lock in" an exchange rate (right now its 1.24CDN to 1.00US) for a 5 percent deposit on the boat, else its a $2000 deposit and you take your chances.

PM me if you want the persons direct email I talked to

Thumbs up Great Boats

I have the 26ft on the web site with twin 200 honda's. They are great to work with and Andy builds a great boat.

wow, i got an email from them!!.....ok, they will get a second(fifth) chance!..larry