Thread: Fishing video

Default Fishing video

Ok so this one is about 10 minutes long. It is with June and I and alot of our friends the last 5 years on the water since we bought out boat. hope you all enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_weOMsn4WQ
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Chuck
    You need to get June to show you how to spell her internet handle.
    I don't think she spells it AKFIHSGODESS
    OH, am I one of your CARZY FRIENDS??????

Looks good buddy. We'll have to make a new one this fall.

looks good chuck....nice job.. ...and I think your tractor's sexy too....
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Good Job Chuck!

Nice touch with the trip down the river.

Quote Originally Posted by DRIFTER_016 View Post
    Chuck
    You need to get June to show you how to spell her internet handle.
    I don't think she spells it AKFIHSGODESS
    OH, am I one of your CARZY FRIENDS??????

Looks good buddy. We'll have to make a new one this fall.

Your right. We will make alot this fall and there will be many members stopping by to say hello and spend a few days with us this year.

AKFISH AKFIHS AK BLA BLA BLA

Crazy No. Carzy yes. Beer is good.

Next time make sure you get video of my safety class on how to light a lantern.

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    Next time make sure you get video of my safety class on how to light a lantern.
    Dude, that would have been an Emmy Award winning video!!!!!!

And the Emmy for the best Comedy in a Camping Trip goes to..................

Talk about living the dream!!

Awesome video, bud! September? I can't wait for July!!!!

Thumbs up Right ON!

Chuck - You trying to put me out of work again Nice job!

Tim
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Thanks guys. Now that I am learning how to use it, i will take shots a little better this year to make better videos. I hope. The one thing you cant say is we script anything. It is pretty much as you see it. Gonna have to try and work some video in of base Camp of fishaplooza this year. That in itself will be a full length feature. thanks for your kind comments and we just enjoy sharing our fun

Thanks guys. Now that I am learning how to use it, i will take shots a little better this year to make better videos. I hope. The one thing you cant say is we script anything. It is pretty much as you see it. Gonna have to try and work some video in of base Camp of fishaplooza this year. That in itself will be a full length feature. thanks for your kind comments and we just enjoy sharing our fun

Especially the sequence with the fire ball and people running for cover!!!!!
    We'll have to shoot it in super slow mo HD!!!!!
    Maybe we can get the Alaska Outdoors guys to document the occasion!!!!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by alaskachuck

Especially the sequence with the fire ball and people running for cover!!!!!
    We'll have to shoot it in super slow mo HD!!!!!
    Maybe we can get the Alaska Outdoors guys to document the occasion!!!!!!
    Hey...I'm here for you! Will work for fish What's this Fishpalazosoowsa 09' thingy about?

Default Sweet

Thanks for sharing the clips...nice job. You got me thinking about the fall already.
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Quote Originally Posted by tdelarm View Post
    Hey...I'm here for you! Will work for fish What's this Fishpalazosoowsa 09' thingy about?

Big Trout and Dollies, Beer and Comraderie. Need I say more??

It is 2 weeks of chasing the might rainbow and dolly during the day and then everyone coming back to camp at night for great meals, beverages, lies and fun. We all get together every evening around my camp. After dinner drinks and a huge fire it is sack time again and we all hit the river again the next day. We fish together sometimes and other times spread out but always meeting up somewhere during the day. If we miss on the river we all know where the party and fun is every evening. So this year should make for some great pics and fun.

Fishaplooza just kind of fell together. Dave and a few of his canuck friends, JohnSWA and some of my friends kind of got it going for 2 weeks last year, John coined the phrase and it has stuck. We fish hard everyday and eat well and enjoy the fall and the Comraderie every evening. There is always a fire and of course a lie or two. There always seem to be one funnier than hell thing that happens every night. usually involving me somehow. AKA the Lantern. So Tim your welcome to come join us and see what the fun and the fishing is all about with us

I base camp out of the russian river campground. No fees, Bathrooms are still open. Most of the other guys do too. A few set up at cooper creek. We pretty much take over one of the rainbow trout loops. Heck if it is like last year by the time it is over most of the loop will be hanging out in the evening with us and joining in on the river too. I met some great guys camping around us last year and even had an open seat for a day or two to fish a couple of them. Great times and great friends made on every trip. Heck we even had 1 brown fuzzy critter come say hi one early evening.

Chuck,

Thanks for the invite...I just may do that. Might make for a good episode of true Alaskan fun just before going to jail Lets hook up through PM and figure this thing out.

Tim

PM is sent Tim. I shot you my number in it also. Hope to see you around the fire and on the river catching hogzilla with us

Great job chuckers!

Was great having you and June out for the party, both freaks! I LOVED IT! Can't wait to hit the river this summer/fall with you 2, I'm sure it will be,,, ummmm,,,,, "A HOOT AN A HOLLA!"

Default Fishaplooza 09

For some of those that wonder what it is here is my wifes take on it

Just wondering the details, like where, and if it's family-friendly or party time.

Thanks

Hi this is chucks wife akfishgoddess and I have to say it's not family friendly, it's guys night out that lasts 2 weeks long, there is lots of fishing in the day, drinking at night, camp fire from hell, and lots of food from all, that would be the pot luck that lasts 2 weeks long... females are welcome if they fish and can handle 'drunk guys around the camp fire' being caveman 'ugh' I get a bye, but that's cause i can out fish them :-) everyone has lots of fun and takes the fishing seriously, this is not for tourist lightweights ~ akfishgoddess

As the summer season comes around Ill start a thread on it or maybe even beg the mods to give us a sticky so we can communicate on it with out taking up thread space and time

Chuck

For some of those that wonder what it is here is my wifes take on it

Just wondering the details, like where, and if it's family-friendly or party time.

Thanks

Hi this is chucks wife akfishgoddess and I have to say it's not family friendly, it's guys night out that lasts 2 weeks long, there is lots of fishing in the day, drinking at night, camp fire from hell, and lots of food from all, that would be the pot luck that lasts 2 weeks long... females are welcome if they fish and can handle 'drunk guys around the camp fire' being caveman 'ugh' I get a bye, but that's cause i can out fish them :-) everyone has lots of fun and takes the fishing seriously, this is not for tourist lightweights ~ akfishgoddess

As the summer season comes around Ill start a thread on it or maybe even beg the mods to give us a sticky so we can communicate on it with out taking up thread space and time

Chuck
    A two week potluck/fishing bonanza! Sweet! Sounds like the way to get the most out of the summers up here.

Fish On!