Thread: feb 7th kids ice fishing derby knik lake

Default feb 7th kids ice fishing derby knik lake

i havent seen anything mentioned here, im not sure why, but themasterangler is putting on a kids ice fishing derby feb 7th at knik lake in wasilla. all proceeds to benefit the Make A Wish Foundation. more info here...
    www.themasterangler.com

haha thanks coho...this thing is gonna be big guys. please tell your friends. I need kids!!! Im raffeling off a 2 person guided valley salmon trip for $10.00 a ticket! free hot chocolate for the kids, games prizes and tons more. this event is a fundraiser for the Alaska Make A Wish Foundation! Kids helping Kids! even if you have never ice fished, we will help you. just show up, we will take it from there... KAYO 100.9fm will be there reporting live and helping hand out awards, dont miss it!!!

sorry guys, gotta bump this back up to the top.

I'm getting a lot of support putting on this event, so don't miss out! Its going to be a lot of fun. Even If you don't have kids, I have some great drawing items for the adults. Plus a 50/50 split for "horseshoes on ice" that alone should be very interesting... Games, prizes and more. So come on out there cant be anything too important on the t.v.

100% being donated to the Alaska Chapter of The Make A Wish Foundation, FOR KIDS!

Oh, and could the volcano gods please put a cork in it for a few more days..., please, thanks!

Default Awesome!

Gonna be a great reason to bundle up the kids and get them on that lake!