Thread: Kenai King and Drift boat help

Question Kenai King and Drift boat help

This may be a long shot but what the heck. I have two die hard king fishing friends that are coming up to fish the Kenai July 24th to August 31st. I have a lot on the Kenai between the Pillars and Eagle Rock with a launch. I would like to get these guys on the river on a drift boat Monday and maybe some other days. I need to find someone who can rent me their drift boat or lend me their drift boat for a day or two, or even just take us out. Id be glad to pick up your gas bill and what not. We already have all the fishing gear. In return I can let you camp at my lot, use my launch and help with pick up/drop off logistics downriver for the week+. Thanks in advance for any help.

http://www.alaskacanoetrips.com/ has real reasonable prices and they will drop off and pick up for darn near nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by qkayak View Post
    I have a lot on the Kenai between the Pillars and Eagle Rock with a launch.
    That must not suck
    www.akfishology.com

fishing isn't about life or death... it's more important than that.

Quote Originally Posted by markw3 View Post
    That must not suck

It only sucks on Monday mornings with guests and I am standing there watching 10 nets up. At least I can excercise the reds a little bit.

Default Drift Boat

Sounds like the wife needs a new drift boat to me! Fish-on!

Default Help

I have a power boat myself and could offer maybe a couple evenings after 5pm, and I have several friends that may lend you a drift boat with some stipulations of course... I could not take any monetary payment though, dont want to be accused of "undercover" guiding as I have already been accused of (TOTALLY UNBASED) I have never taken any payments for taking friends, family or coworkers out...
    PM me for more info..
    <*)))><
    <*)))><