Thread: Any Upper Valley Ice Fishing Reports?

Default Any Upper Valley Ice Fishing Reports?

The consensus of the group is the Upper Valley this weekend.

Considering Amber, Trapper, Parker, or?????

Thanks!

Ken

I was at diamond lake with the grandkids over two hours two 6in had to keep them but had fun temp was in the mid 20s

i was at amber lake on sunday and the fishing was pretty slow. my buddy got one and we missed a few other opportunities. there was another group that got a couple small hammerhandels.

we thought that we would try to drive to parker lake, but discovered that we should have brought the sno-go. there was at least a couple feet last weekend and should be more now. i've never been there but am determined to make it this year. if you go make sure to report.

Quote Originally Posted by n8r View Post
    i was at amber lake on sunday and the fishing was pretty slow. my buddy got one and we missed a few other opportunities. there was another group that got a couple small hammerhandels.

we thought that we would try to drive to parker lake, but discovered that we should have brought the sno-go. there was at least a couple feet last weekend and should be more now. i've never been there but am determined to make it this year. if you go make sure to report.
    I missed last years trip to Parker where a friend went through the ice within minutes of their arrival there. Our rule as a group, is everyone gets to pick the destination once, with no repeats in a season, so we never went back last season.

If we go, I'll post a report.