Thread: 2009 Honda RancherAT

Default 2009 Honda RancherAT

Here's a pic of the wifes new RancherAT sitting on 25" Mudlites. Will get some at different angles and post them later.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sweeeeeeet.

Lookin good. Does she like it!? Power steering, right?

Oh yeah, she loves it and is dying to get out and ride it. Power steering, IRS, auto tranny w/selectable ESP, disc brakes, and 2wd/4wd selector lever. Only complaint she has is the lack of storage for her makeup.......
    I'll be putting a Quadboss cargo box on the back so she can bring all she wants!!

That'll be a great machine for momma, congrats. Man Honda needs to get going with similar features on the bigger bikes. Cant count how many long time Honda owners I know that have bought another make 4wheeler in the last few years. Its costing them (Honda) a lot of customers.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaCub View Post
    That'll be a great machine for momma, congrats. Man Honda needs to get going with similar features on the bigger bikes. Cant count how many long time Honda owners I know that have bought another make 4wheeler in the last few years. Its costing them (Honda) a lot of customers.
    Appreciate that, dude, you have no idea how fast I would jump on an IRS Foreman but I don't see it happening anytime soon. As much as I'd love ot have a KingQuad or a Grizzly, it ain't in the cards right now and the ole Foreman has done everything i've asked of it. Don't really want a 420 Rancher either, something in the 500-600 class would be good.

You know I dont have to tell you man, if Honda had a IRS bike with true 4wd (locker) in the 500 cc range this past fall, I woudn't have even looked at anything else. Honda makes great things, I just cant understand why thy are falling so far behind. This is a good step forwards but you know how Testosterone works, most 200 lb guys want something bigger than a 420 Rancher, the Foreman or Rubicon would be a great platform for IRS and Diff Lock, and they would sell the you know what out of em! Even the Rincon if slightly redesigned with a different tranny than the current 3 spd, would sell like crazy.

Thumbs up Honda really needs a diff lock

I agree Honda really needs to take a step forward, a guy has to have a locking front diff, with all the swamps up here you need all four turning. I installed a locking front diff in my foreman, and it made a world of differnce.

How much speed did you lose after putting in the diff lock?