Thread: Hycreek outfit

Default Hycreek outfit

Has nayone used this system? My fother was telling me about it from some of his readings, but I have my doubts. If any of you have owned or used this gear, please give me some feedback on how it would do up here especially on a hike in 10 day hunt. Thanks.

Default Looks interesting...

No personal experience, but agree with your caution.
    Reading their website info, appears to be polyester material (not cotton):

• Machine wash, gentle cycle, no softener.
    • Drip Dry only.
    • 100% polyester microsuede.
    • Sizes now available from XXS to 5XL!
    • Taped Seams

The advertised cost savings, from $650 to $240 plus the added free bonus items makes a lot of gear in the package: base layer, mid layer, fleece jacket, outer jacket and pants, safety vest plus hat with ear flaps. But I'd wonder if it's one of those deals that looks too good? $240 value or $240 blown + bad trip?

It would be tough to beat that price for all those clothing items, but I'd hold off until I heard from someone I trusted.

Thanks for the reply. I sent a couple e-mails to the company asking them some questions, but no response as of yet.

Default little to no help

I just spoke with the company and they offered little information other than their marketing. They did not give any convincing information about the quality other than that if I am not please to return it for a full refund. Problem with that is the only place it will degrade is 500 miles from nowhere. They did however say that they have sold many packages to folks here in alaska so if anyone has used it please let me know what they think. Again hycreek pro sportsman package.

Default Save time, money and trouble...

Go directly to Lujon's thread here, then move on:
    http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=45342

This reeks of a situation Will Rogers had in mind: The best way to double your money, is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.