Thread: On the verge of selling my Big Boar

Default On the verge of selling my Big Boar

Man O' Man.

I found a nice T/C Hawken with the double triggers, patchbox, .54 cal roundball barrel. Flintlock too! My .smooth barrel will also fit on this gun.

So I want to jump on this of course.

Dilema. This would be a Big game rifle. My Big Boar is currently serving that purpose. I dont really need two. But they are two different ignitions, and it would be nice to have a backup. SO maybe I do need two.

But I need money to grab hold of that .54. The BigBoar is about all I have that I can sell to raise the money.

Ahh. Who am I kidding? If I sold that gun I'd kick myself in the butt every day.

Good talk guys!

Teaser!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rimfirematt View Post
    Man O' Man.

I found a nice T/C Hawken with the double triggers, patchbox, .54 cal roundball barrel. Flintlock too! My .smooth barrel will also fit on this gun.

So I want to jump on this of course.

Dilema. This would be a Big game rifle. My Big Boar is currently serving that purpose. I dont really need two. But they are two different ignitions, and it would be nice to have a backup. SO maybe I do need two.

But I need money to grab hold of that .54. The BigBoar is about all I have that I can sell to raise the money.

Ahh. Who am I kidding? If I sold that gun I'd kick myself in the butt every day.

Good talk guys!
    You got me good! If it does come up for sale, don't even bother to post it. Just email me a price.

Talking Too Funny....

Slow down there Matt!

You know that .58 TC isn't gonna B that EZ to replace, at least ya know it shoots str8

+ ya aren't having 2 put any work in2 'er... lol