Thread: Tatou ATV Track system

Smile Tatou ATV Track system

I read the blog by MOOSEEKER about the Rihno 450 with Lite Foot track system and the replies, however I didn't see responses from anyone that has or had use the Tatou Track system. I am researching different ATV's to try and figure which one would best suit my needs and was very intrigued with the Tatou on the 4-wheelers and side-by-sides. I would like hear from anyone about your pros and cons on the Tatou.

Fairbanks Alaska

Hi There I Have Them On My 2008 Rhino And I Love Them, It Goes Any Where I Want To Go And There Well Built, And I Did Not Have To Pay For The Name When I Bought Them. I Can Run Them On My Rhino Year Around And My Rhino Turns Great Winter Our Summer With Out Power Steering. When I Bought Them A Year Ago Delivered To My Door 3800.00. I Had Them On A Suzki 700 King Quad, They Worked Great On That But I Wanted Some Thing For Me And The Wife So I Got My Rhino And Mounted Them On It. KNow I Have A Nice Cab And It And It Fun To Fun Around In. Skip

Give Shannon a call out in Willow, he runs a set on his Rhino and I believe he is a dealer. (907) 495-7300
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed